Wednesday 17th January 2018
Introduction to Homeopathy – Homeopathy Self-Prescribing
– What is Homeopathy?
– Where does it come from?
– Is it placebo or scientifically proven?
– Can you self-prescribe these remedies?
Cost: £12 Time: 7:30pm – 9:30pm
Health and Disease Talks available to repeat :
Adrenal Fatigue, Stress and ME
Alzheimer Disease and Dementia
Breast cancer, Mammograms vs Thermal Imaging
Cholesterol and statins
Homeopathy and Health Seminars available to repeat :
• Acne and acne Rosacea
• Bowel Nosodes
• Candida and Thrush
• Eye Health
• Headaches remedies
• Homeopathy for Animals
• Homeopathy for Plants (Agrohomeopathy)
• Infectious disease (Whooping Cough, Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox…)
• Methods of Prescribing
• Mouth and Teeth Health
• Organ Support Remedies
• Pre- and post-operative prescribing
• Pregnancy remedies
• Radiation exposure
• Proof that Homeopathy works and is not just placebo
• Rashes, Eczema and Itchy Skin
• Treating Elderly patients
Vinciane Ollington, MSC, LCH, MARH – 01483 224330